Pay quickly and easily.
You can pay for purchases in no time at all at any contactless payment terminal using Mobile Pay in the VisecaOne app and your Android smartphone.
Every payment you make is secure.
Authentication by Touch ID or Mobile Pay PIN ensures the highest level of security for every payment you make. There’s no longer a need for sensitive card information to be transmitted.
Get started now
Activate Mobile Pay for your Mastercard card in just a few easy steps.
It’s so easy to pay by smartphone.
Mobile Pay lets you pay for purchases in shops using your Android smartphone.
Log in to VisecaOne. All Mastercard cards for private customers that are issued by one of the following banks and stored in your profile can be activated for the Mobile Pay service:
- Banque Cantonale de Fribourg
Mobile Pay functions on all Android devices using Android version 6.0 or higher. In addition, the device must also support NFC and comply with the security requirements of Mastercard.
On your smartphone, go to Settings > About phone. Under > Android version, check whether the operating system is at least version 6.0.
Mobile Pay can be used with all MasterCard cards for private customers (credit cards and prepaid cards) from the following banks:
- Banque Cantonale de Fribourg
The service will be extended to Visa cards for private customers at a later date. Corporate and Business cards are not supported at present. Cards that are blocked cannot be activated for the service.
- Open VisecaOne, swipe the Pay button upwards and start the activation process.
- Log in.
- If you have more than one Viseca card for private customers, choose the card you want to use for Mobile Pay.
- Now you will be guided step by step through the activation process. For the initial registration you will be asked to create a new PIN to use with Mobile Pay and accept the terms and conditions. If you have already registered a card for Mobile Pay, these steps will no longer be necessary.
- Once the card has been verified, you will be able to start using Mobile Pay.
A virtual card number is created when a Mastercard card is registered for Mobile Pay. This number is only valid on the corresponding device and is used in place of the credit card number whenever you make mobile payments. Merchants only receive the virtual card number.
The virtual card number can be found in VisecaOne under Card > Mobile Pay.
You have no additional costs when using Mobile Pay.
All the cards that support Mobile Pay and are stored in your VisecaOne profile can be used.
No. Mobile Pay is directly linked to the use of VisecaOne. Since VisecaOne can only be used on one device at a time, the use of Mobile Pay is likewise only possible on one device.
Yes, you can still earn surprize points when you make mobile payments using the credit or prepaid option of your Mastercard Flex. You must be registered for the rewards programme.
No. You can use Mobile Pay even if you do not have an Internet connection. The only requirement is that NFC is activated for your smartphone.
The maximum amount depends on your available card limit.
You can use Mobile Pay at all contactless payment terminals.
Yes. You can use Mobile Pay abroad wherever contactless payments are accepted.
When you pay with Mobile Pay, the merchant only receives the virtual card number. Therefore, if you return a purchase, it is essential that you indicate the corresponding virtual card number. The virtual card number can be found in VisecaOne under Card > Mobile Pay.
Payments made with Mobile Pay can be viewed in the VisecaOne Cockpit. Find out more about VisecaOne
No. The existing virtual card number will automatically be linked with the new card.
If you report your card lost, your physical card will be blocked. The corresponding virtual card in the wallet app is thus also suspended, and payments with Mobile Pay are no longer possible. When you activate the replacement card, it will be automatically linked with the existing virtual card number. The virtual card in the wallet app will thus be reactivated and you can start using Mobile Pay again to pay for your purchases.
In VisecaOne, choose the card for which you want to deactivate Mobile Pay. Then select Card > Mobile Pay > Remove card from Mobile Pay.
Please note: If you deinstall VisecaOne on your smartphone, all the virtual cards registered for Mobile Pay will be removed.
The first card you add to your smartphone will automatically be designated as the standard card for payments made with Mobile Pay. To designate a different standard card, in VisecaOne go to Card > Mobile Pay and choose the card you want to use instead as your standard card.
Yes. As long as you have the notification function activated in VisecaOne and a data connection is available, you will receive a push message from VisecaOne. You can manage this facility in VisecaOne under Settings > Notifications.
Please contact the Viseca customer service: phone +41 58 958 83 83.
No. Payments you make using Mobile Pay are authorised by Touch ID (fingerprint) or by entering the Mobile Pay PIN code that you set when you activated the service.
- Open the VisecaOne app and log in.
- In the menu, select More > App settings > Mobile Pay PIN > Reset Mobile Pay PIN.
- Your tokens will now be deleted from the device. If you have activated multiple cards for Mobile Pay, all the tokens will be deleted.
- After deletion, reactivate Mobile Pay.
Open the VisecaOne app on your smartphone. On the login screen, swipe the card indicated upwards. Then follow the prompts displayed on your smartphone.
Alternatively, activate the screen of your smartphone (the device does not have to be unlocked to do this) and hold it up next to the contactless terminal. Mobile Pay will start automatically. Then follow the prompts displayed on your smartphone.
Yes. The card has to be added to the phone again. Card information is not saved in a backup.
- The card has been blocked.
- The card is not a type supported by Mobile Pay.
- There is no Internet connection.
- The virtual card has been blocked for Mobile Pay.
- The physical card has been blocked.
- Your credit limit has been exhausted or you have insufficient prepaid credit.
- There are no further transaction keys available on your smartphone and there is no Internet connection available to load new ones.
- The payment terminal does not allow payments by smartphone.
Unfortunately, we cannot answer your question.